MassBroadband 123 was designed as a Next Generation Network, which means everyone offering web based services and meeting basic credit worthiness requirements can become a Participating Service Provider and purchase wholesale services on the network.
Once you have made the decision to become a Participating Service Provider, the following steps will get you signed up and ready to use MassBroadband 123.
- Set up an account, which includes signing an MassBroadband 123 Connecting Agreement and having a credit check done.
- Contact a sales representative to review connection opportunities and discuss your network design.
- Set up an account - which includes signing an MassBroadband 123 Connecting Agreement and having a credit check done.
- Determine what type of services you will need to buy from to serve your customers.
- Comply with the MassBroadband 123 Code of Conduct and Acceptable Use Policy.
- Connect your customers.